Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hurry up and wait

Blood has been drawn, the results will be back on Friday and I can email them off to MO. Bounce is enjoying the herbs he is currently getting and he is contemplating the added attention. Tomorrow I will attempt sticking him with a needle in that immune point. Too bad it's at the back of the horse! Everything is in a holding pattern. I'll get some more photos when I get the chance. It's a great way of tracking his hair loss. 

We have a beautiful day and the horses and I will take full advantage of it. Enjoy your day and keep Bounce in your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with the needle. Ours were always in a zone for quite a few hours after the acupuncturist or the chiropractor left..Lots of good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the back end. Bounce is most definitely in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete