Monday, April 20, 2009

Good News

I received this email this morning from Dr. Thomas. I have asked for clarification, since the skin biopsy result stated alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease. If that is wrong, I am delighted. I have so many questions.

 

Sandra,

 

I was happy to receive Bounce’s blood work and discover that he is not suffering from an autoimmune disease. This is a great relief. What his blood work did reveal is a significant bacterial infection which could certainly explain Bounce’s apparent alopecia. I know nothing better to take of a bacterial infection that my Total Immune Health; keep him at the dosage I recommended; i.e. 4 scoops X 3. Has his hair loss stopped or is it still continuing?

 

Sincerely,

 

Dr. Thomas

 


2 comments:

  1. Good news to be certain, but I agree--questions! The accupressure points and skin tests indicate one thing and the blood work another. Thank you for including us by increasing our learning curve along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear that!! Yeah for Bounce and you! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete